I have been cleaning out and cleaning my house for 2 weeks now! My schoolroom is my last place to clean out, and it will be a big job! Right now, my schoolroom rug is covered and piled high with all of the stuff that I need to get rid of. Bags and boxes of things from all over my house. I even got my storage room (connected to my schoolroom and also includes my craft/sewing/gift wrapping area) cleaned out and organized. What a job!
We have having a Gospel Meeting this week, and I am "feeding the preacher" tomorrow night. You know what that means, right? Clean the entire house from top to bottom, baseboards included. Some years I even clean out and scrub my garage (not this year), because you know the preacher or his wife might want to inspect my garage. :) My basement, with the exception of my storage room will not be ready to receive company tomorrow, because I ran out of time.
Here's the menu and the miles for this week:
- Sunday: potluck--quinoa salad, green salad, pound cake, sweet tea
- Monday: Julie cooks--vegetable chowder, salad
- Tuesday: Company's Coming!--and I am tripling everything to share with two other families (delivering to them). pasta salad, chicken salad, green salad, fruit salad, rolls, chocolate layered dessert
- Wednesday: bean and rice buffet, salad
- Thursday: Southwestern bean burgers, oven fries, chips
- Friday: stir fry vegetables and rice
- Monday: 7
- Tuesday: 9
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: 6
- Friday: 5
- Saturday: Running With the King (Elvis) 5K, 5 miles total with warm-up.
You can visit www.orgjunkie.com for more menu ideas.