Here are some ideas I have:
- blogging daily for 30 days
- reading the New Testament in 30 days
- wrapping at least one gift a day (This would be a great challenge to attempt close to Christmas holidays.)
- writing one letter a day to different people
- running at least 2 miles a day
- working on a sewing or crafting project (Set a minimum time goal each day--15 minutes.)
- cleaning out closets or storage areas in your home (Set a minimum time goal for this too.)
Can you think of other 30 day goals you can set for yourself?
***Update on my "sweet tooth". It's back! :) I tried the sugar cookie again today, and it tasted good! I have decided to not do the official reintroduction phase of Whole 30. I am not eating every unhealthy thing in sight, but I have enjoyed tortilla chips the last two days! I still have not had a Coke, and if you know me, you know this is a big deal. I am not craving one, so I plan to go a bit longer without drinking one. I have, however, developed a taste for unsweet tea.
Share your 30 day challenges. I love a challenge, and I love getting new ideas from people.