Sunday, June 22, 2014

Our 23rd Anniversary

Then….




And now!




I have been happily married for 23 years today.  I could not have asked for a better partner in life.  Jimmy is so good to me, and I do not deserve all of his loving care and compassion.

We celebrated today by taking all of our children (plus Olivia's friend) to the Thai Garden restaurant for lunch after our church service.  Our afternoon has been spent resting, and Jimmy has been doing some garden and other yard work.  I have spent almost 2 hours looking at and typing up marathon plans!  
Tonight after our evening church service we may go out for coffee.  :)  Jimmy is off all this week, and we plan to spend the week doing home improvement projects and just all being together.

I spent last week at Rustic Youth Camp, and I have over 100 pictures from the fun and exciting week.  I promised some of the other counselors at RYC that I would blog about the week, and I plan to start on that tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, please post pictures. I have so few. I'd love to see/download some of yours. Thank you for a marvelous week. So glad you could be home to share your special day with your dear husband. Congratulations and best wishes for many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! God bless your marriage! Renee'

    ReplyDelete