- I like the words of hymns. When we are singing them as a congregation, I frequently say to myself, "When I get home I want to write the words to this song in my journal." I haven't actually done that yet. But I plan to. I would like to share them with you too.
- I have new running shoes. I really needed them. I try to replace my running shoes when they have around 400 miles on them. I had my previous shoes since last September, and they had way more than 400 miles on them! I was waiting for the new color to come out (I am tired of pink and gray), and I also was waiting on a $20 off coupon from Finish Line. I love my new shoes! They are white, blue, and that safety yellow/greenish color. Of course they won't be white for long.
- I have a long, long shopping list today. Multiple stores. I am buying all of my camp supplies today. I hope to accomplish all of the shopping and putting away in 4 hours. That's my goal.
- Clay made me the coolest Mother's Day gift. It is on my coffee table, and every time I walk through our den, I remember that I need to take a picture of it! I am going to do that. I want you to see it.
- I have not ordered any school books for next year. I have missed all of the discounts and free shipping offers of April and May. It is going to be July before I can think about school for next year, and we are beginning our new school year on August 4. Thankfully, I don't have that much to buy.
Happy Friday to you, and have a fabulous weekend!