Friday, June 13, 2014

Five Things This Friday

I have some random thoughts going through my mind.

  1. I like the words of hymns.  When we are singing them as a congregation, I frequently say to myself, "When I get home I want to write the words to this song in my journal."  I haven't actually done that yet.  But I plan to. I would like to share them with you too.
  2. I have new running shoes.  I really needed them.  I try to replace my running shoes when they have around 400 miles on them.  I had my previous shoes since last September, and they had way more than 400 miles on them!  I was waiting for the new color to come out (I am tired of pink and gray), and I also was waiting on a $20 off coupon from Finish Line.  I love my new shoes!  They are white, blue, and that safety yellow/greenish color.  Of course they won't be white for long.
  3. I have a long, long shopping list today.  Multiple stores.  I am buying all of my camp supplies today.  I hope to accomplish all of the shopping and putting away in 4 hours.  That's my goal.
  4. Clay made me the coolest Mother's Day gift.  It is on my coffee table, and every time I walk through our den, I remember that I need to take a picture of it!  I am going to do that.  I want you to see it.
  5. I have not ordered any school books for next year.  I have missed all of the discounts and free shipping offers of April and May.  It is going to be July before I can think about school for next year, and we are beginning our new school year on August 4.  Thankfully, I don't have that much to buy.
Happy Friday to you, and have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment