Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A New Blog

I would like to invite you to read the new blog written by my sister-in-law, Amanda, who is married to my youngest brother. The name of this new blog is Blessings 4 Life.
Amanda and Rhett are expecting their 3rd child, a precious baby girl named Caroline. Recently their lives took a very sudden and very unexpected turn---Amanda has created her new blog to chronicle their journey, a journey that is already marked by amazing faith and strength. Please join me in praying regularly for Amanda, Rhett, and their unborn daughter, and please take the time to visit their blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...this lump in my throat...I just want to grab and hug her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roan-
    Thank you for sharing Amanda's BLOG. WOW, she is one amazing wife and mother! I will pray daily for their family! Caroline is truly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete