Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Declutter Delay

I had big plans for March......big plans to clean out my storage room and to organize my photos. Well, now it's April, and I failed to complete either job! I did get started on sorting the photos by year and filing them in pretty photo storage boxes. (see this month's challenge at OrgJunkie.com). I only finished about 1/3 of the pictures though. I did absolutely nothing in the storage room! I don't know where all of my time goes! I am going to try to finish the photos this month and at least get started on the storage room.
One thing I did complete was to go through most of the stored clothes, and take out spring and summer clothes for Julie, Leah, and Sam. I still have a couple of more clothes boxes to sort through in the dreaded storage room.
Kimberly at Raising Olives has requested pictures of before and after decluttering projects. I have the before pictures, so I am going to share them now. Hopefully, the after pictures won't be too long in coming!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Gal, I was getting in my stride with accomplishing some things like you're wanting to, and now have a bridal shower to pull off for 35 young ladies in 2 weeks!! YIKES!!

    Too many little things to do...plus the bigger things to wind up!!

    Just keep moving forward!! That's what I have found to be the key!! Even if it's just one little area that gets done, it's one less!!

    Blessings and joy!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tackled our garage last summer and it still looks pretty good! Needs a good cleaning after all the snow but unlike all my other friends, we can get both cars in there!!! Something I am truly thankful for. Maybe we'll tackle the storage room off the basement. Been saying that for quite a while now. Looking forward to your after pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...so my "storage room" which should be a bedroom looks very much like your actual storage room!!! You've seen the one! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the after pictures. Thanks!!

    Blessings,

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete