Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saltillo Invitational

This morning the Spartans participated in the Saltillo Invitational Cross Country Meet. There were over 900 runners! We had a super time. Olivia was our only child to run--cross country is for grades 7-12. As a 7th or 8th grader, you can run in the varsity race (grades 9-12), but the older students cannot run in the Jr. Varsity (grades 7-8). Olivia and the other Spartan girls ran the Varsity race. There were 117 (I think) runners, and Olivia was 10th! Way to go Olivia!! Julie and Clay did a wonderful job cheering for her and all of the Spartans. Check out Olivia's blog for photos and more.

2 comments:

  1. I read Olivia's post - that is super! I am amazed!
    I am working on the background now, it didn't take long to change, but all of my sidebar was rearranged and I am trying to put it back. I needed something different! love, love, love my washer and dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Olivia! I am amazed at all you guys are doing!! You and Jimmy are doing a terrific job and it is a blessing to watch your children grow.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete