Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekly Menu

This week's menu has a couple of repeats from last week because I didn't cook what I had planned on two nights. The meals are listed--breakfast, lunch, supper.

Sunday
pig in blankets
pasta salad, fruit salad
cereal (what we always eat on Sunday nights after church)

Monday
homemade waffles
baked potatoes
creamy chicken pasta

Tuesday
self serve (frozen waffles, cereal, granola bars)
sandwiches or leftovers
chicken tacos

Wednesday
ham and cheese eggs, toast
sandwiches or leftovers
7 can soup, bread

Thursday
cinnamon rolls
raviolis
potato soup, bread

Friday
oatmeal, cereal
leftovers
eat out or frozen pizza

Saturday
self serve
grilled cheese sandwiches
grilled chicken, ranch potatoes, peas

Sunday
pig in blankets
homemade pizza
cereal

2 comments:

  1. HI ROAN.
    PLEASE SEND ME THE RECIPE FOR THE 7 CAN SOUP.
    THANKS. I'M GLAD YOU GOT OFF YOUR SCHEDULE!! HA. THATS WHY I WOULDN'T POST MY MENU, I WAS AFRAID I'D GET OFF OF IT, ETC. DUE TO OUR CRAZINESS AROUND HERE!

    LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! Did you have a good time at the conference?

    ReplyDelete