Friday, November 21, 2008

12 Miles and Christmas Decorations

Olivia, Julie, and I ran 12 miles today. The temperature was a "slightly cool" 39 degrees! It was freezing! Hopefully it won't be any colder for the actual race (2 weeks from tomorrow). Our time was 1 hour, 59 minutes. I am hoping to complete the half marathon in under 2 hours, 15 minutes....we'll see!

As soon as we got home from running, we began putting out our Christmas decorations. We have everything done except for the tree. We buy our tree on Friday after Thanksgiving. Leah and Sam were so excited by all of the pretty Christmas things. Sam just chattered away and carried around a nutcracker the whole time.

I am getting behind on my Christmas card schedule (GASP!) It will be too cold to take an outdoor picture tomorrow. I am not sure when the weather will cooperate--hopefully in time for me to get the cards ordered within the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment