Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged!

I am finally doing this tag. My friend, Liesa, tagged me. Here are my instructions:

GRAB THE BOOK NEAREST TO YOU, GO TO PAGE 56, GO TO THE FIFTH SENTENCE AND COPY A COUPLE OF SENTENCES FROM THERE.

1. What is the key to understanding our roles as wives?
2. Where are peace and joy found?
3. If your husband does not love you, does that negate your responsibility or prevent you from fulfilling your role?
4. What is the gift that God gives that will help you in your pursuit of becoming a help meet?

This is from Created to Be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl, which is my all time favorite marriage book. I highly recommend it! Mrs. Pearl is extremely blunt, but if you apply the book's general principles to your marriage the results are wonderful.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment