- grilled hamburgers, (made with lean ground beef, and very small, thin patties, and served with light whole wheat buns), oven fries (made by slicing potatoes, tossing with 1 Tbs. olive oil and roasting in a 400 degree oven)
- spaghetti (made with angel hair pasta and homemade tomato sauce), salad
- baked chicken strips, baked sweet potatoes (regular potatoes for some), salad
- pasta salad (made with wheat blend pasta, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, cheese, and Italian dressing made with olive oil and red wine vinegar)
- bean burritos (another Sue Gregg recipe)
- chicken strip salad
- homemade pizza
Please visit OrgJunkie for more menu inspiration.