Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My sweet friend (real-life friend), Connie, from Meal Planning with Connie awarded this Blog Award to me. Let me first say that I really appreciate this award! I am honored that Connie thought of me and my blog when she was choosing bloggers to give it to. But, I must also say that I am terrible when it comes to chain letters, recipe trees, and now blog awards. I have good intentions of participating, but usually I just get too busy, time slips by, and then I break the chain!

Not this time! I am going to follow the rules that Connie listed with the award.

The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Post the award.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don’t know.
5. Don’t forget to notify the seven Kreativ Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.


1. Done
2. Done
3. I think everyone is a Kreativ Blogger! So I am going to pick some bloggers that I know personally....ladies that I really enjoy reading about, and I know that you will too! This is hard to limit it to 7.....I think I will just go down my bloglist and pick the first 7 bloggers that I know in real-life!
4. Seven Things About Me:
  • I twirled a rifle in my jr. high school and high school band.
  • I was EXTREMELY sick with all 5 of my pregnancies. I had hyperemesis gravida, which means throw up all day every day. I took any and all medications my doctors offered me to combat the nausea, but nothing really helped! I was either hospitalized or treated as an outpatient for dehydration with every pregnancy. (Except with Sam--I had this Zofran pump, a continual infusion of Zofran.....it kept me from getting dehydrated and having to get IV fluids, but I still had that awful, awful nausea!)
  • I went to nursing school for one day before quitting, going back to Mississippi State, and completing a degree in elementary education.
  • I like to do counted cross-stitch, however I haven't worked on anything since Olivia was born.
  • After I was married, but before Olivia was born, I played on a ladies' tennis team for 2 years. I won only one match the entire time!
  • I have worn contact lens for 28 years.
  • I am not really an animal person, but somehow we have 7 pets! Four dogs and three cats!
5. I will notify the lucky recipients now!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mrs. Johnson for awarding my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Roan for the award. I enjoy reading your blog and all the good advice and!
    Kathey

    ReplyDelete