Friday, May 15, 2009

Let the Summer Games Begin!

Hooray! Today was our last day of school! The Johnson Homeschool is dismissed for summer break!
Everyone was promoted.....Leah to Kindergarten, Clay to 5th grade, Julie to 7th grade, and Olivia to 9th grade! Congratulations to all of my super students!
Our school year has been very productive, and we are all looking forward to a relaxing summer. Well, a little bit of relaxing! I am working on The Summer List (which I will post about later). This list is a very detailed list of items that we will be tackling throughout the summer. I like for my summers to be productive too!

The first craft of the summer was Hamma Beads. Sam is a little too young to participate in this activity, so he played with the new kittens.
Happy Summer!



3 comments:

  1. How great for all the kids and especially for you! Although I'm sure you never really take a break! The pictures are great, your kids are beautiful! Enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I admit to being a little jealous? Our last day isn't until this coming Friday (as long as we don't thrown off track by anything).

    I can't wait to see your summer list! I was also thinking that I needed to make a list of what we wanted to do this summer, or else it will be the end of the summer before I know it.

    ReplyDelete