Monday, July 7, 2008

Funny Kids

This is one reason why I am blogging....to record the funny things my little children say. Yesterday Jimmy needed more milk for his coffee. He was holding Sam, so he asked him, "Where is the milk?" Sam replied, "In the refrigerFRADER!" It really sounded funny!

Also yesterday I asked Leah what she wanted to be when she grew up. She thought for a minute, and then stated, "an Aunt". I asked her why she wanted to be an Aunt, and she explained, "So I can go visiting people!" I guess she enjoyed the visits from her Aunt Megan and Aunt Jenny this past weekend.

Also, when Sam wants me to hold him (which is basically all day, every day!) he says, "I want to hold you, Mama." In fact all of my children have said it this way.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog this morning. They do say the funniest things!
    I'm sorry ya'll can't stop to see us this time. Good luck with your races! I know ya'll will do great.
    Have a good day.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Leah that Aunt Megan enjoyed her visit too, and it IS fun being an aunt!

    ReplyDelete