It's been a while since I have shared my menu, but we have still been eating! Here is this week's menu: nothing fancy, but most of it is relatively healthy. Sam requested chicken and rice casserole, and it is NOT low calorie or low fat! But is does taste good, and I have not made it in months! We eat homemade bread with most of our meals.
- pasta salad, fruit salad
- baked fish, brown rice, green salad
- shrimp fajitas, frozen pink fruit salad
- stuffed bell peppers, strawberry congealed salad, corn
- baked chicken strips, brown rice, green salad
- chicken and rice casserole, black eyed peas
- spaghetti with homemade sauce
I hope all of you have a great week! Plan your menu and enjoy eating meals with your family. You can visit Org Junkie for more menu inspiration.