Monday, September 20, 2010

Small Victories

Here is a link to a great post about celebrating the small victories in your life. It is a very timely article for me, because I have been so behind in everything recently! I am going to take Hope's advice, and celebrate each little thing I accomplish today. And if it really motivates me, I will celebrate tomorrow too! I am reminding myself after reading her article that I not only need to be thankful for each small victory in my day, but also be thankful for each and every trial that comes my way. That is God's will for all of us--to be thankful in all circumstances, to count it all joy when we experience trials.

My favorite little saying still applies---thanksgiving produces joy.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I'm trying to get a bunch of freezer cooking done and get the kids ahead in school before baby arrives. I got up at 4 am this morning. I literally can't sleep for all the things I need to do! Well, that, and I'm so big I can't breathe! I know you'll accomplish everything you really need to. The rest can stay on the "to do" list for a few more weeks or months : ).

    Celee

    ReplyDelete