This week's running plan includes 9,6,6, and 18. Leanna is still running the long and medium runs with me. The others I do either on the treadmill or outside somewhere around here. I am really, really missing running with Lynn! She is doing Insanity (the workout!) right now, so she really doesn't need to be running. However, she did join us for our 9 mile run last week. It was great to have her with us!
I am not assigning the days, because Jimmy is off two days this week, and I am not sure what those days will look like.
1. homemade veggie burgers, mango salsa and chips, avocado/tomato/spinach salad
2. linguini with zucchini--except that it's going to be spaghetti instead of linguini like the recipe calls for because Kroger did not have whole wheat linguini, and a salad
3. roasted veggies--carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, and boiled new potatoes.
4. pasta with baked tomatoes and bread crumbs, salad
5. lentil loaf, mashed potatoes, green peas, roasted asparagus
6. black bean cakes served with spinach, tomatoes, and corn
7. stir fry veggies, brown rice
Please visit OrgJunkie for more menu inspiration.