Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Slept For Eight Hours Last Night

Eight hours.  In a row.  With no interruptions.

That is a milestone for me.  I can't remember that last time I have slept that long!  Jimmy took the kids to his parents' house last night, and so after spending over an hour cleaning up my kitchen (I had made homemade pizza--including the crust,  two loaves of bread, and cinnamon rolls for them to take with them), I got my new book, Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle, and went to bed.  At 9:00!

I read for almost two hours, and then.......sleep!  I can't remember the last time I have felt so rested.  I guess I am extra tired from the marathon training (which includes my getting up to run at 4:30 AM at least once a week--twice this past week), and just life in general.  I usually sleep only 5-6 hours each night.  But now I am caught up!

Today we are celebrating Russ's birthday.  Which means that we get to see Millie Janalee!

I still have groceries to buy, presents to wrap, food to prepare, laundry to put away, etc.  But I am rested and ready!

I am trying two new recipes this week, and if they turn out well I will post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment