- tortellini with homemade pasta sauce (from the freezer)
- turkey sandwiches (I bought a turkey breast this weekend....I figured baking this and slicing it had to be healthier than the deli meat I buy at the grocery store)
- baked potatoes
- leftovers from suppers
- homemade pizza (I plan to make this tonight. I am making bread today, and I will use some of the dough for our pizza crusts.)
- roast with onions, carrots, and potatoes, green beans, and rolls. Also brown rice for those who don't care for potatoes.
- potato soup (made by Julie), crunchy green salad
- roast sandwiches and gravy, chips
For more menu ideas, please visit OrgJunkie.com.