Monday, September 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


One reason that I list my weekly menu on my blog is so that Jimmy can look to see what we are having for supper!  Also, the menu serves as a portable list for me....I don't have to be in my kitchen looking at the list taped on the inside of my pantry door to see what I have planned to cook for that day.

So, here is this week's menu.  Maybe you will see something that looks good that you would like to try.  I cook the same 15-20 meals repeatedly, and most of the recipes are here on my blog.  In fact, I go to my recipe posts or use the search engine in my left sidebar all the time to find a recipe that I need.

I usually buy groceries on Saturday, but Menu Plan Monday is on Monday, so two of my meals are actually already cooked and eaten before I list my weekly menus on Monday.  Today's menu will reflect what has been served as well as what will be served all week.

Saturday: manicotti (from my freezer), salad, homemade rolls
Sunday:  grilled hamburgers
Monday:  red beans and rice
Tuesday:  7 can soup
Wednesday:  baked grouper, baked sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli
Thursday:  grilled chicken, corn on cob, black eyed peas
Friday:  spaghetti with homemade sauce (from my freezer)

Please visit Orgjunkie.com for more menu inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I have stuffed shells in the freezer already to go and am hoping to work them into my plan this week! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you'd share more of your recipes :) Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy! Send some my way, please. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete