Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Happy Ten Year Blogging Anniversary!

1416 posts.

That's how many posts I have written in the past ten years. Some of those years I wrote prolifically, and others I barely averaged 2-3 posts per month. Overall, I have loved writing this blog! I have made numerous internet friends and also reconnected with "real life" friends as well. I learned a little bit (very, very little) about the technical side of blogging, but most of all I learned that while I don't do it as much I did nine or ten years ago, I really do love to write.

Here is a link to my very first blog post: Preserving Memories.

When I was reading through the first year's blog post titles, I discovered that we have had our sandbox and paved driveway for ten years. I had been running regularly for one year, ten years ago, and I was already calling my five children by the wrong names back in 2008. Also, interestingly, it was ten years ago this month when I moved Sam from our bedroom (where he had been since his birth in January 2006) upstairs to the room that is his now! At first, Clay shared this room with him, but at some point, Clay moved back into a room by himself. (I'll have to check my blog to see what year that was!)

Strolling down my own memory lane via my blog has really, really inspired me to get back to blogging in a regular basis.

(I'm writing this from the airport in Toronto, Canada.)






2 comments:

  1. Have learned so much from your blog through the years, though I almost never leave a comment. You've probably benefited many more people than you realize :) Thanks for all the effort you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been enjoying your blog for about 7 years now! Your posts on organization are always inspiring to me, as this is an area I struggle in. Keep up the great blog!

    ReplyDelete