Monday, May 6, 2013

Are You a Mom of Young Children?

Are you overwhelmed by the laundry, cooking, cleaning, teaching, and training?

Today I have a post at The Homeschool Classroom offering encouragement to moms of young children.  You can click here to read the article.

We had a fantastic weekend!  Olivia graduated, and all four of my children set a PR (personal record) in the Coke 10K.


About two weeks ago, I joined Lynn for her last CrossFit Boot Camp session--the WOD (workout of the day) was 200 Burpees for Boston. We were put in pairs to complete the WOD.  So, Lynn and I simultaneously did 100 burpees in just over 10 minutes!  This picture was taken after the workout.  It was a fun event, but I could barely use my arms for days!  It was even hard to iron!  That was the first upper body workout that I have done in over a year.  My legs were even sore!

Happy Monday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment