Total miles: 20
I met Leanna this morning at 5:30 AM for 7 miles. We had a great run....except for dog trauma! We are both scared of dogs, and there were a couple that barked at us! We plan to meet somewhere else next week.
In The Kitchen:
Today I plan to can salsa (for the first time) out of Julie's harvest of tomatoes. I also plan to make bread.
Outside the Home:
We have Vacation Bible School beginning tomorrow, and continuing through Friday.
My older girls are at GEMS (Girls Entering Meaningful Service) camp for the week. We are picking them up a day early, Thursday, because that day is Julie's birthday!
Around the House:
My list for this week includes--
- clean off my laptop computer area in the kitchen
- clean out and around our family computer desk in our kitchen
- clean out my kitchen files, papers, etc.
- clean out the kitchen cabinets underneath our telephone/keys/cell phone charging area (this area is full of all kinds of papers and junk)
- consolidate all of my kitchen office stuff into one neatly organized spot--the family computer desk.
- sew a surprise birthday gift for Julie
- I would like to begin cleaning out and reorganizing my schoolroom, but I think realistically, that my to do list is already long enough!
What do you have planned for your week?