Sunday, November 27, 2011

Trimming the Tree

We finally have internet again!  I hope to catch up on reading blogs and blogging about our Thanksgiving celebrations over the next few days.  We'll see!

We decorated our tree over a week ago, but here are a few pictures from that afternoon.  

 Leah, dressed in green and red with festive ribbons in her hair for the occasion!

 Clay hanging some of the first ornaments.  

 Julie made this paper plate angel tree topper when she was four!

  A close-up shot of how packed our tree is with special ornaments.  I still buy each child one or two ornaments each year--sometimes the ornament reflects a special interest the child has, and sometimes I just get something that reflects their personality.  Some years I just buy what I think is pretty and that they will like!  We also buy an ornament from our vacation spots--when I remember to do it!

The Finished Product!

No comments:

Post a Comment