I know I haven't blogged in a week, because I have been out of town for a week. Guess where?
We had a fabulous vacation with family and friends: 19 in all---my family, my parents, Lynn and Kelly and their four children, Lynn's mother, Lynn's sister and her two children.
I have many, many things to blog about....here are a few upcoming posts:
- First of all, I have a post today over at The Homeschool Classroom. I blogged about teaching our children to write Thank You notes. Click here to read the post.
- Happy Birthday Leah! Today is Leah's birthday. We will have our family birthday celebration tomorrow.
- Kelly, Lynn, Jimmy, and I all ran the Disney Half Marathon while we were there. It was a wonderful race! So much fun.
- Jimmy also ran the Disney Marathon on the very next day. Yes, 39.3 miles in two days. It is called the Goofy Challenge, and Jimmy successfully completed it!
- It snowed here at home while we were in Florida! I think we got over 6 inches. Our home looked so beautiful when we arrived home this afternoon.
I'll get to blogging later. Right now I have to buy groceries, unpack suitcases, wash clothes, and take care of Leah and Sam--they both came down with a fever and sore throat, Sam yesterday, and Leah today, on her birthday.
It's good to be home!