Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Here is this week's menu.

Monday: tacos

Tuesday: Christmas party at my house for Jimmy's family....we'll have 50-60 guests. I am buying a Subway sandwich platter. I will also make a dip, hot chocolate, and coffee. Each family will bring an appetizer or dessert to round out our party menu.

Wednesday: chicken and rice, green beans, black eyed peas

Thursday: breaded chicken strips, Parmesan potatoes, leftover veggies from Wednesday.

Christmas Eve: lunch at my in-laws. I am taking hot chicken dip, peanut butter Reese cup cookies, chicken strips with honey mustard sauce, and a large green salad. My two sisters-in-law will bring other sandwich/salad/munchie type foods to round out this menu. I will also leave 7 Can Soup in our crock pot for us to eat for supper when we get home Christmas Eve night.

Christmas Day: Breakfast--sausage and egg casserole, Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls (this will be my first time to make these. I plan to make them on Thursday...we'll see how it goes!), and mocha punch. The other meal will be grilled steaks, baked potatoes, salad, and rolls.

Sunday: leftover soup plus any other leftovers.

Typing all of this food makes me hungry! Please visit Orgjunkie.com for more holiday menu inspiration.

Today--the holiday baking begins!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've visited before from MPM, love your new header!! It sounds like you have a full week and will have a full house! What is 7 can soup? I make a similar Christmas morning breakfast for our family :)Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon Rolls sound delicious with a cup of coffee.
    Have a terrific Christmas!
    Please stop by and enter my $30 IHOP gift card giveaway.

    ReplyDelete