Sunday, June 23, 2013

Our Wedding Anniversary

Here we are 22 years ago.



Yesterday was our 22nd Anniversary.  I tried to scan and upload these pictures yesterday, but I couldn't figure it out, got frustrated, and just gave up!  This morning, Jimmy surprised me with an email with these pictures attached!  I know how to post pictures from an email.

We had a nice day......Jimmy had to work until mid-afternoon, and then we enjoyed a dinner for nine prepared by Julie and me.  Our two guests were the teachers of our upcoming preacher-training school. It really was a nice night.

I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man.  He is godly, compassionate, unselfish, loving, caring, hard-working, and kind.  He truly is my best friend!

Here we are 22 years later!


on our recent vacation to the Smoky Mountains

2 comments: