Monday, June 24, 2013

Menu and Miles


I am so glad to be home!  Two weeks ago we were on vacation for a week, and then all last week we were at Rustic Youth Camp (RYC).  We had a fabulous week, but I am so happy to be home!  I made a super long grocery list early Saturday morning, and then I shopped at both Sam's and Kroger.

Here is what's on the menu this week:

Sunday:  Potluck--quinoa salad, pasta salad, green salad, banana pudding
Monday:  baked potatoes, green salad
Tuesday:  homemade veggie burritos, chips and salsa
Wednesday:  roasted asparagus, green beans, crock pot lima beans, carrots, corn on cob
Thursday:  Mexican green salad
Friday:  eating out
Saturday:  taco bar

Miles this week:

With all of my traveling, I have not run much at all lately.  I ran 3 miles Saturday morning, and I was stiff!  Last Monday I ran 2.3 miles with a friend from camp.  That was a lot of fun!  This week I have 34 miles planned.  I think this will be the schedule.

Monday:  5
Tuesday:  10 or 7
Wednesday:  6
Thursday:  rest
Friday:  10 or 7
Saturday:  6
Sunday:  rest

You can visit orgjunkie.com for more menus and recipes.

I'm still working on my Homemaking Binder.  Actually I have not done much work on it, I am still thinking about it, and I have not had much time to work on it.  My goal is to have a finished product by the end of this week!  Thanks to Kari, who left me a comment with a link to MomsToolBelt.com, I think I have a plan on how to accomplish this.


No comments:

Post a Comment