Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Hard to Sit Still!

I am feeling somewhat normal, except for a few aches and pains and some overall fatigue.  I am sleeping better each night, but Sam informed me again this morning that I woke him up with my snoring!

I am going to try not to get too antsy today and overdo it.  I have learned my lesson in that way before.  I really am going to make myself stay in the recliner today.  When I am not napping, I hope to read a couple of Sonlight books that I need to pre-read for Clay as well as read some of Sticks Across the Chimney to Leah, her current read aloud book.  I will have my Bible, my gratitude journal, and a notebook handy as well.

It is hard for me to sit still and feel like I am doing nothing, but I know in my head that resting is exactly what my body needs--so I can be up and running around at full speed very soon.

Since Christmas is only 65 days away, and I have done practically nothing to prepare, I hope to spend some of my rest time doing some online shopping and searching for cute craft and gift ideas.

Last night we had a fun visit from Russ, Megan, and sweet Millie Janalee!  Millie Janalee has gotten so big!  She looks just like a precious, live baby doll.  We enjoyed our visit with them so much.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your recovery is going so good! Do NOT mess that up but doing stuff. haha

    ReplyDelete