Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Exciting Day

Thankfully, I am still not in any pain, so I have been off pain meds for two days now.  I am just so tired and sleepy that I cannot explain it.  I mean, how much can a person sleep during the day and still sleep all night?  I guess my body is catching up after weeks up going to bed at 11:00 or after and getting up at 5:00AM to run.  I wish I could run today!

I am still sitting in the recliner ALL DAY because walking around makes me so tired and nauseous.  And I do have discomfort when I walk around, so I am just staying put.

Yesterday the girls sprayed dry shampoo on my hair and styled it into two ponytails.  I'm sure it looked better, but I was too tired to get up and look in the mirror!

I never did read a book yesterday, because I couldn't concentrate.  I am going to try again to day.  I have done some Christmas shopping online--hooray!

I had some visitors yesterday, and that was such a bright spot in my day.

My plan for today is to keep the recliner company, read my Bible, and hopefully finish Archimedes and the Door of Science (a Sonlight pre-read for Clay).  If I finish Clay's book, I want to try to read a Lamplighter book.  Maybe I won't sleep all day, and I can actually accomplish some of these goals.

I really, really hope that tomorrow after I go to the dr. I will have a happy, uplifting report! Maybe he will allow me to get outside and walk!

1 comment:

  1. I am a survivor myself and came across your blog awhile back. I just read your update and wanted you to know I am praying for you! Hope your recovery is super quick!

    ReplyDelete