Here is this week's menu. Leah will be happy to know that there is only one crock pot meal! This is our last week of cross country practice three afternoons a week, so beginning next week, I should be able to cook more meat and vegetable type meals that take a little bit of time to prepare. I really do like to cook, and I plan to look through my Southern Living cookbooks for inspiration for next week's menu.
1. pasta salad, fruit salad
2. sandwiches, hot chicken dip and crackers
4. chili (crock pot!)
5. pork tenderloin, roasted sweet and white potatoes, roasted asparagus
6. chili dogs (using that leftover chili!)
7. spaghetti, salad, rolls
1. sweet potato muffins
2. banana applesauce muffins
3. sausage cheese muffins
4. pancakes, bacon
5. self serve (cereal, oatmeal, peanut butter toast, etc.)
6. cinnamon toast
3. homemade pizza
Please visit I'm An Organizing Junkie for more menus.