Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trip to Atlanta--The American Girl Store

Our family left last Thursday afternoon for a long weekend trip to Atlanta......to run the Peachtree 10K. About 2 hours into the trip, my cell phone broke just as I was receiving a text from Megan! I was not happy! I had planned to twitter and text all weekend.
Family Photo at the hotel

Friday morning began with a trip to the American Girl Store! The girls were so excited to see all of the American Girl products in person, after years of viewing the catalog. All three girls love their American Girl dolls, and each one of them brought one with them to Atlanta.

Olivia and Julie


Another part of the store

Julie posing with Kit, her first American Girl doll

Leah looking at the book display

Julie and Olivia with their purchases

Sam and Clay---bored at the American Girl store!

Jimmy and Clay

3 comments:

  1. How fun! We went to the one in Chicago and my girls loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! ...and I really like your shirt! Who gave that to you?! Ha!

    ReplyDelete