Monday, January 19, 2009

Chaos!

This is what my laundry room looks like!
What a day!
Sam has some sort of virus.....he began throwing up last night at 8:00, AT A RESTAURANT! Bless his heart, the only extra clothes I had in the van were girl clothes! I put them on him, and he and I waited in the van for everyone else to finish their supper.
He continued to throw up all night until about 5:00 a.m. this morning. I slept with him and prayed that he wouldn't throw up in my hair!
I have spent the day doing laundry, and my laundry room still looks the picture above. I should have taken a picture at 8:00 this morning! We also had a full school day, piano lessons, running, and I shopped for my Disneyworld trip at Walmart today. I purchased all of our snacks, water bottles, paper goods, etc. Thankfully, I put supper in the crock pot this morning! I had planned to begin packing today, but laundry took precedence. I will definitely have to start packing tomorrow. We are leaving Friday night.
We are going to Disneyworld with my friend, Lynn, and her family. She has a couple of sick children too! We are praying that everyone will be well before Friday!

4 comments:

  1. OH NO!!! I hope you can keep it contained!

    I remember when Josh puked in Costco one time... it was so gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year Bethany did the same thing the night before we were leaving for a Disney cruise. Thankfully, she didn't throw up any after that night! Hope Sam will be over it too! Have fun on your trip and take lots of pictures for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Sam is feeling better and didn't pass it on to anyone else in your house. You all need to be 100% before the official midnight departure time on Friday! Will you be able to post pictures while you're at Disney (that is, if you have time). As for copying and pasting the blog award picture, copy it to your desktop then to your "my pictures" file. I don't know why it has to be so complicated, but this is how Lynn told me to borrow New Year's pictures from her blog, and it's the only way I've found that works.

    ReplyDelete