Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Christmas Countdown

Last year, I blogged at The Homeschool Classroom about a counting the days to Christmas tradition that involves reading Christmas themed books.  You can click here to read my article.  One note, we did open one book each day last December.  Sweet Julie selected and wrapped 24 books for Leah and Sam to take turns opening each day.  I haven't wrapped our Christmas books this year, but it is on my list to do before December 1st.
Here is the link to the post.

We also have a felt calendar that my mother made for my brothers and me when we were children.  It has a Christmas tree at the top with 24 pockets that hold ornaments at the bottom.  All of my children take turns putting an ornament on the tree beginning December 1st.

December is around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment