Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Swamped!

Since we started back to school last Thursday I have been swamped!  I have not had a chance to blog, and I am already behind in my reading the Bible in 90 days!  Day 9, and I am already behind!  But I will catch up.  Leah's birthday is Thursday, and I have been sewing her a gift.  She is going to be so surprised (I just hope I get it finished!).

Anyway, we are all fine here at the Johnson home.....I just have not have much computer time.

I am working on choosing books that I want to read in 2012.  These are books that I plan to read in addition to the Sonlight and Notgrass books that I pre-read for my children.

I am also trying to choose to not get overwhelmed by life in general and the daily clutter specifically.

I hope you are having a good January so far, and that you are having success in keeping your resolutions or focusing on the word you have chosen for 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roan,
    I'm actually accomplishing some of the things I set out to do this year. I have a word! And when I get my blog page in order (I seriously streamlined) I'm going to post. It's been a very thoughtful first semester in so many ways! We have a January birthday too, and I always feel so sorry for that person.(my DH) We're always partied out, familied out, and ready to eat healthy. So he winds up with a 'plain' cake, and few presents. I think I'm going to start planning his party this year!
    Be blessed in all your efforts, may the time be such that your 90 days 'happen!'
    Best always- Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you're doing the 90 day Bible challenge again!! I love that we're reading together! I hope you choose some food books this year, because I would love interacting with you about them.

    I'm looking forward to your helping me stay focused on what matters this year. Talk to you soon!

    Celee

    ReplyDelete