Thursday, June 9, 2011

Insanity Day 30

Here is Shaun T.'s quote for today: (about 25 minutes into the workout)

If you are fatigued, then you just have to be stronger and push through it!

Now that is a good motto for every day life!  I am going to have to remind myself of that quote tomorrow when I begin phase two of Insanity.

Today I finished the first phase of the Insanity workouts.  The last six workouts have been the same thing:  Core Cardio and Balance.  I have really enjoyed these workouts, because I CAN do the entire workout!  These workouts serve as a bridge between phase one (regular insane workouts) and phase two, called MAX insanity workouts (super insane workouts!).

I previewed tomorrow's workout, and my mouth was literally hanging open as I saw what I will be attempting tomorrow.  I may end up in the hospital!  Over the next 24 workouts, there are five new workouts plus the Core Cardio and Balance that I just completed.  The new workouts have names like--Max Interval Circuit Training, Max Plyometric Circuit, Max Cardio Conditioning, Max Cardio Recovery, and Insane Abs.

I'll blog tomorrow if I live to tell about it!

1 comment:

  1. What a great quote!
    Way to go on the workouts. Sounds as if they are going to get even more difficult! Update us so we know you made it...:)

    ReplyDelete