Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have had a super fun day with my side of the family! One of my brothers had to work today, so he and his family, sadly, could not join us. We will all be together the week before Christmas though (at MY house!). I did get to visit with my brother Rhett, and his wife Amanda and two precious boys--Wesley and Davis. Both of my grandmothers were here too. We ate lots of delicious food, and the children played outside most of the day because it was about 80 degrees here today!

My Christmas cards arrived yesterday, so the girls and I have spent the last few hours preparing them to mail. Leah was a big help this year! She really enjoyed putting on the stamps. She also inserted the cards, sealed them, and applies return address labels.

Tomorrow I plan to grocery shop and prepare food for Jimmy's family Thanksgiving celebration which will be Saturday. More food and fun.

I am extremely thankful for my God, my salvation, my husband and children, my parents, and all of my family members. I am also thankful for this free country that we live in.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment