Monday, May 19, 2008

Rollerblading

I did it! And I didn't fall down!
I finally tried out my new rollerblades today. I didn't realize how hilly our driveway was until I was coasting down it, almost out of control. The children were very reassuring....."Don't worry Mama. If you fall down, we'll call 911!" I was distracted by Sam going 90 mph on his battery powered four wheeler. I didn't know that thing could go so fast!! Thank goodness he is learning to steer! He took the curves on two wheels! He had a blast pulling his siblings on their roller blades.
I really need to get some protective gear before rollerblading again. All I have right now is a helmet. I need hand guards, elbow pads and knee pads. Jimmy didn't buy me any when he purchased the roller blades and helmet because the store only had black, and he knew that I would prefer pink. Ok, I am going to forget being fashionable and settle for black protection! Black matches everything anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment