Here is what I have to work with:
- small pan of lasagna
- 1 container of chicken broth
- about half of a spiral sliced ham
- ham bone with ham attached (for soup)
- small bag of spaghetti
- 2 bags of onions and peppers blend
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 container of beef broth
- 5 bags of mixed vegetables
- 1 bag of corn
- 1/4 of a pork tenderloin
- 1 bag of green beans
- 2 bags of lima beans
- grilled chicken strips
- 1 bag of hash browns
- 6 containers of mystery soup (I can't tell what kind of soup it is)
- 1 container of a brown mystery soup or something? lentils maybe?
- 1 container of red mystery sauce--pasta sauce?
- 1 large jar of pasta sauce
- 5 cans of tuna
- pinto beans
- kidney beans
- cream of chicken soup
- baked beans
- chicken broth
- vegetable broth
I think we will take a chance and defrost the mystery soups for one or two meals. I plan to make some chicken fajitas with the shredded chicken and onion/pepper blend. We can eat the lasagna one night for supper, and the spaghetti one day for lunch. With the remaining frozen vegetables, pork tenderloin, and one of the broths, I can make a vegetable soup. (I'll buy some canned tomatoes to add to the soup.) One more meal idea is to serve the ham with the baked beans and make some potato salad to go along with that.
What's in your pantry and freezer that you can menu plan with?