Monday, June 11, 2012

Menu and Miles Monday

Menu
I do not have a menu planned for this week.....we have a lot of staples in our pantry, Jimmy is off this week, we are having a Gospel meeting at our church this week, we have dentist appointments, eye doctor appointments, etc., etc.!  It will be a busy week, and I am not sure how much time I will have in my kitchen.  So, I plan to cook my meals this week using what I have on hand in my pantry, refrigerator, and freezer.  I will have to stop by Kroger once or twice for produce, but I am not going to do a major grocery shopping trip until the weekend.

Miles
Total miles this week will be 17.
The breakdown is:  5,3,3,3,3.  I ran 3 this morning.  I plan to rest tomorrow, and then run the rest of the miles Wednesday-Saturday.

Lynn, Heather, and I are still working on our homemaking plans.  Lynn has been busy cleaning out closets and drawers, and Heather has revamped her recipe binder, complete with a cute cover!  That is on my list for this week:  make a new recipe binder.  I want to buy some cute kitchen-themed paper to print my recipes on.  I will post pictures when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment