I am following a Marathon Build-up Plan. I began it last week. It is a 18 week running plan that slowly builds up your mileage to 35 miles/week. And then you are ready to begin a marathon plan. I don't have a marathon scheduled. I actually don't have any race scheduled, but I needed to begin somewhere. This week's miles are: 4,4,4,3. Plus I plan to do a T25 workout two days this week too.
I am not assigning days to the meals, but I have all the ingredients on hand to make the following suppers.
- hummus and vegetable pizza on homemade pizza crust. Recipe here.
- black-eyed pea cakes, mashed potatoes, raw veggies and homemade dip. Recipe here.
- quinoa salad and pasta salad (not everyone in my family likes quinoa salad, but I love it!) Recipe here.
- minestrone. Recipe here.
- taco soup
- baked fish, roasted potatoes (golden and sweet), salad
- stir fry vegetables and brown rice
Be sure to visit OrgJunkie for more menu inspiration.