Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Johnson Christmas Party

What a party! The theme was "food and fellowship"! We ate lots of good food (everyone brought an appetizer or dessert) and spent the evening visiting. The younger children ran all over the house, and the older ones played outside in the barn. We haven't seen some of Jimmy's family since our Christmas party last year. It was fun to catch up and see how much the children had grown.

I tried to take a picture of every guest, but I didn't get around to everyone. As best I can tell, I don't have a picture of Olivia, Clay, and Jimmy from our family, and Myra, Jack, and Mary Kate from our extended family. Everyone else should be pictured below. Stacee, if I left anyone else out, please let me know!
Sam Johnson and Sam Johnson!

4 comments:

  1. LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME WITH FAMILY! EVERYONE IS WEARING SUCH FESTIVE COLORS TOO! GLAD YA'LL ENJOYED YOUR TIME WITH FAMILY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these pictures make me so homesick!! I miss "home" very much!!
    Glad your family can get together for times like these. Very special!
    See y'all soon, if you're in town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told Betty Jo about your blog, but I'm not sure she'll figure out how to take the link from mine without me showing her. She really enjoyed the party and will be tickled she made the pics! I heard Jan was having surgery today - hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete