Here is the minimum I hope to complete in July:
1. Completely prepare for the upcoming school year (big, big to-do item)
2. Visit my parents for a few days
3. Can tomatoes (never done this before, but my friend down the road is going to teach me)
4. Read Matthew 1-10 thirty times (I am trying the inductive Bible study method)
5. Visit an elderly couple that lives about 2 miles from us at least two times
6. Clean off the train table in the boys' room
7. Clean out Julie's closet and drawers (taking out all clothes that no longer fit)
8. Clean out Olivia's closet and drawers (same as in Julie's)
9. Clean out the secret room (another big, big to-do item--this is an unfinished area off of Olivia's closet in her room. It has become a catch-all for all sorts of toys, stuffed animals, unplayed with toys, all kinds of craft projects, etc. I may even take pictures of the before and after. It will be scary!)
10. Clean out and decorate Olivia's and Julie's classrooms at our church building.
11. Help my sister in law pack up her house and move to a new town.
Wow! What a list. I sure hope that July will prove to be more productive for me than June. June has been a ton of fun, but now I am going to have to work extra hard in July.